- Do you let the facts get in the way of a good story?
- What do you do with people who disagree with you... do you call them names in order to shut them down?
- Are you open to multiple points of view or you demand compliance and uniformity?
- How often are you able to change your position?
- If someone else can get us there faster, are you willing to let them?
Monday, March 14, 2011
Seth Godin's Seven Questions to Think About
A good reminder of the need to be flexible and nonjudgmental in work - Here are Seven Questions for Leaders to think about from Seth Godin's blog: