A few highlights of the below graphic:
- 1 of 13 people on the earth make up the 500,000,000 uses of Facebook
- About 28 percent of those people check their Facebook on mobile devices before they get out of bed (that should tell you something about the growing popularity of mobile devices and our need as marketers to take advantage of those devices)
- Liking "drugs" is up 1131.9 percent this year
- 57 percent of people talk to people more online than they do in real life (more than enough reason for a marketer to interact with customers both in person and online)
- 48 percent of young Americans say they find out about news through Facebook (in other words, make your company news and post that news on Facebook)
Why do you think Facebook continues to grow?